Compreflex Transition Calf
The Compreflex Transition Calf is an inelastic compression device. Paired with the compressive Transition Liner, the Compreflex Transition Calf offers compression to the foot, ankle and calf.
The Compreflex Transition Calf is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency resulting in venous leg ulcers or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features of the Compreflex ideal for the management of the disorder.
20-50 mmHg Compression
Compreflex Standard Calf & Foot
The Compreflex Standard Calf and Foot is an inelastic compression system for the foot and calf. Paired with the non-compressive Basic Liner, the Compreflex Standard Calf & Foot offers compression to the calf and foot.
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50mmHg powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Complete inelastic compression system for the lower leg with garments for the foot and calf
- Easy-to-use features including the built-in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Product contains a pair of compressive underliners offering 10-15mmHg in the foot and ankle
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear